Saint Joseph Grade School Vision
Saint Joseph School is a Catholic faith community including students, faculty, and parents working to achieve the highest potential in all academic, faith, and interpersonal areas.
Saint Joseph Grade School Mission Statement
The Christian education community of Saint Joseph School believes in the individuality of each student. It is a collective effort by all - teachers, parents, and the parish community - to foster the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development of our children.
At Saint Joseph Grade School, we believe:
- Saint Joseph is a faith community that collaborates with parents, students, parish members, and administration to form a faith-filled environment.
- Saint Joseph School is committed to academic excellence, which believes in the individuality of each student; fostering that individuality is primary to each student’s success.
- The Saint Joseph School and Parish community provides role models who reinforce the teachings of Christ and the Catholic faith. As Christ-like role models, we strive to guide children as they learn to live as Christians.
- Saint Joseph School assists parents – the primary educators of their children – to be responsible for the education of their children and the development of their faith.
- Saint Joseph School is committed to academic excellence and the belief that all children can learn and achieve their academic potential. This belief is grounded in the teachings of the Catholic Church. Every child is unique and that quality is founded on the belief that all children are created in the image and likeness of God.
- Saint Joseph School believes that the prayer life of each child can be enhanced by active involvement in liturgy as well as prayer opportunities inside and outside of the classroom environment.
- Saint Joseph School believes that service to others is important to the growth and development of each child as a whole person. Service to others, inside and outside the school and parish community, enhances a child’s awareness of the social concerns of others.